Pages

Wednesday, March 29, 2023

Love with wings!


March is ending. 

I am crocheting and embroidering. 

There is time now because I quit my job.

My main job now is to fight the phyllodes on my right side.

Hum...They are not that benign at the moment. 

But not yet dangerous either. 

I have to go through a mastectomy. 

Am I ever ready for that????

No. NEVER.

How am I thinking about it now?

There will be a recovery.

I will still be living to see the spring of 2023. 

I will keep loving the people around me. 

They will love me forever too.

The love will have wings and it will fly the world



Just like that!



Bindu

3 comments:

  1. One day at a time....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear. Sorry about your health issues. Wishing you well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry to read this. I hope all goes well. Keep us all informed, we care!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message to let me know you were here