Pages

Monday, March 6, 2023

A little Heart


Embroidery is a slow process. that is really an activity to reduce stress.

That is a low-cost craft as well.

The tricky part for me is to draw patterns on cloth. I am not good at drawing. So, it is essential to get prints or trace them on the fabric.

The heart is an easy shape. It is lovely as well

So, I made a small template on paper to trace the fabric.  


This small project brought a lot of happiness. Now, I want to add something more to it. Will be posting soon.
I bought the fabric from the Amazon store  GravitationOnline. 
If you buy from the above link, I can get paid a few cents as well. :)

4 comments:

  1. Oh Bindu, it's very pretty! Your stitches are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous3/06/2023

      This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
  2. Good for you! I've been playing at embroidery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks very nice, Bindu, and I am not so creative when it comes to stitching projects. Thank you for your comment about the photos on our home bookcases. I enjoy looking at them every day and they make me smile every day.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message to let me know you were here