Pages

Wednesday, March 29, 2023

Crocheting without a cause






There was a granny square blanket. It was a gift for the baby next door. Parents really loved it!

Then there was leftover yarn from the project. Baby yarns are so soft that you can enjoy seeing a cute baby.

So, there was another baby blanket. That worked as a corner-to-corner blanket in a square. I learned that I could make it a rectangle as well. Then, I really want to experiment with other stitches. 


This will get donated for sure! The yarn used is Bernat Softee Baby, mint and white colours. 

Love their baby colours. I love to get some pink next time. 

Bindu

2 comments:

  1. If I am supposed to be able to see an image, I can’t.

    As for crocheting, Sue is still carrying on, but I expect that her current project will be her last until next winter draws nigh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I changed the photo. Hopefully, it is visible now.

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a message to let me know you were here