Pages

Monday, May 1, 2023

Finding Inspiration

Some days, I feel stuck. I can't find a project to do. The colours feel dull.

Those days, I like to turn pages of craft magazines. 

I found an advertisement on a magazine page, which caught my attention.

It was calling me to do something with it.


The image was traced to fabric and stitched:

I used an outline stitch in two strands of black thread. 


I might use it again to stitch with flowers or words.

Right now, she seems fine in her thinking mode. 



 

Bindu

5 comments:

  1. Nicely done — on the cat embroidery of the previous post too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! You did a wonderful job and it looks pretty! You might also go on Pinterest......there are so many wonderful and inspiring ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you found your inspiration! And yes, as AC aid, I love the cat in the post below!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a clever inspiration. I have a project that is wearing me down...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message to let me know you were here