Pages

Sunday, December 12, 2021

Fun things

It is cold

Not really, because today was a warm day for December.  So we went out for a long walk. 

I went with my dear daughter to the craft store a couple of weeks before. We were thinking of making little DIY Christmas crafts. I bought a craft foam ring, a foam cone, ribbons and pom-poms. 

I wrapped the ring with ribbon. Then an assortment of things from my craft box and a glue gun, and an hour, it is here:


I used some craft wire to hang it in the foyer.  


Then we got this wooden angel from Homesense. We bought a strip of LED lights too. 

I put the lights on the angel. Now she resides on the kitchen windowsill, splashing cheerful light! Next to her, my oregano is thriving in a beer bottle (Kratki Hydroponics). 


I made paper butterflies and attached them to a string. That goes well with the angel and lights. 

What fun things do you do in December?

 

Bindu

3 comments:

  1. We do some crafts with our grandchildren in December. We made cards out of their hand prints and snowmen on top of the fingers. They loved them and put them on their tree at home. My husband found another idea he wants to do with them when they come to decorate our tree later this week.

    I love the crafts you made!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GIngerbread houses and cookie baking around here. Cute angel you made.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I make a Christmas card. Sue is working on a Christmassy afghan which will take a very long time. I am not sure that it will be ready by next Christmas, for it is that involved and complicated.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message to let me know you were here