Pages

Friday, December 3, 2021

Art on the wall and Google Lens


When visiting the Allan Garden, my daughter and I got down at the college station. An enormous mural on the high story building caught our attention on the way towards the garden. I can't resist the temptation to capture it with my phone. 

Later, I used Google lens to find out about the photo. This enormous one was created by Spanish street artist Okuda San Miguel in 2018 on a 23 storied building, The Parkside Student Residence. 

The colourful art is called "Equibrilium Mural".To represent Toronto's gay community, the artist added the Pride Flag on the top. I was searching and found the meaning of each image online. you can see some information here 

  Many things about Toronto, where I transplanted my life, are not known to me. This colourful one really captures our attention. Glad I took the photo and used Google lens to search for it.   

I know, my photo is not great. So I am sharing the following image from https://okudasanmiguel.com/.



Great talent, right? Have you used Google lens to find out information about your photos?

Bindu

8 comments:

  1. That is a great mural and it is no small feat to have installed it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never heard of Google Lens.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should search it on Google. It is a good one.

      Delete
  3. Amazing mural...love the colors

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The artist incorporated the culture of Toronto in it. that is amazing.

      Delete
  4. This is amazing, indeed. I grew up in Toronto, 25 Walker Ave., and haven't been back in a long time. I should visit someday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a very impressive mural. It's been years since I've had a visit to Toronto.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message to let me know you were here