Pages

Thursday, April 22, 2021

Unexpected, but good to have

Tuesday I got off from work!

It is kind of unusual for this month. 

So, I finished all the entries for doing taxes. It is silly to do only in April. I should have started earlier.

Then, my plant babies got a lot of attention.

Speaking of them, I got two new ones too. 

A Polkadot plant and a Wandering Jew one. 


Those looks lovely. I am thinking of trying to propagate those from cuttings. 

It was an unexpected off day. Loved to have an off day to finish things and to do things I love. Simple things like a new plant makes me happy.

During lockdown, what other things you do to be happy?





3 comments:

  1. Those are both pretty plants! Thank you for the info on the TJ's Dahlia kit. I'm usually lucky with them but not this time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully, you will get a new Dahlia to give you blooms!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unexpected days off are the best kind!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message to let me know you were here