Pages

Monday, April 19, 2021

Keeping sane during lockdown




It is the second year of staying home, right?
Being an essential worker, I am going to work. Still, the human interaction is much lower than pre covid days.
I feel more tired than usual   So, the Friday off was really nice. I made myself free for the weekend too.
I finished reading a book and wrote a few blog posts. Found some time to watch fun videos as well.
The Highlight of the weekend was a long walk with hubby on Sunday morning!

 

That beauty was really up-lifting. I don’t know the name of the plant. Don’t that make you happy?
I took a closer view of the flower.


We happened to be near the school on the way back. It has beautiful butterfly and bees painted on the wall. We saw the artist doing it in 2019 summer. 

It is really a treat for the eyes to walk around the neighbourhood on a spring morning during this lockdown.

the outside light and the gentle breeze rejuvenates the body and mind. It is a very simple thing to do and be happy. I feel like I am taking care of myself, while enjoying the nature and the company.

What type of things you do during the lockdown to keep sane?




Bindu

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a much needed outing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The plant looks like a magnolia, perhaps a tulip magnolia? We used to have see them quite often when we listed in Virginia and I have also seen a few here in New Hampshire. I also enjoy going out for walks.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message to let me know you were here