Pages

Monday, March 22, 2021

Clean sheets on the bed: simple things to be happy

Think of bed sheets

Just an everyday item. You just have them, you just use them. 

The cotton bedsheets are good for me.



I like to wash my sheets once a week.  What I like to do is wash them, dry them and then put them on the bed again. My sheets will be warm from the dryer. 

It is a treat for me to make bed with freshly washed and dried sheets. That is also one reason, I  don't open the cupboard to get a new sheet.  It help me to save time by not having to choose a sheet from the shelf. There is no decision to be made: just use the same one, and enjoy the warmth and freshness! 

A simple thing to be happy!


Bindu

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message to let me know you were here