Pages

Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Book A week: Week 19



Last week, I finished the book, "Still Life" by Val McDermid. 

I love the cold case getting resolved. 

the story begins with a dead body caught by the fishermen, from Scotland. The evidence prove, he didn't drown. So, it becomes a murder case. Police found that the body belongs to a French citizen. When they found the dead man's real name, the case became more interesting. He was the brother of a man who disappeared without a trace from Scotland ten years before. 

Now, the case is more interesting. With possibility of political embarrassment, the case was assigned to DCI Karen Perie. 

Finally, Ms.Perie finds out the truth. It is really stunning! Love the style of narration. 

I used to skip some lines while reading novels. This one demands my full attention. 

Will I read another from Karen Perie series???

Yes, I will try for sure!

Bindu

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message to let me know you were here