Pages

Sunday, January 24, 2021

Book A Week: Week 12


I can't believe, I am reading a LOT now a days. 



This  last week I finished "Camino Island" By John Grisham. It is not a legal thriller, like most of Grisham's novels. This one deals with rare books. 

There was a theft in Princeton library. Thieves took the precious manuscript by F. Scott Fitsgerald. FBI is involved in the case. Princeton will pay any thing for the safe return of the book. 



A private investigative team is also trying to get the book back. 

In the beautiful Camino Island, there is a thriving book store. Do the book store owner know about the manuscript? 

The private investigator team think so. Then will they get the manuscript back? If so how?

Grisham keeps us on the edge with his narration. 

I love reading Grisham's thrillers. 

PS: I use Canva to create the images. Like to make your own? Use this link to get some Canva rewards.

 https://www.canva.com/join/financier-laptop-mud 

PPS: If you use this link to join, Canva will give you and me a premium element for free. 

Bindu

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message to let me know you were here