Pages

Sunday, January 31, 2021

A Surprise Gift

Friday was cold. I got out of the house at 6 AM. 

The moon was still on the sky. 

What a beautiful scene! Since i am an essential worker, I travel to work, even though Toronto is under lockdown. 
I finished reading my very anticipated  book "The Henna Artist".  The day was very tiring, yet it was a good day. 
I was glad to reach home early and to relax. 
Evening, I was on the couch and watching TV, with a glass of white wine. 
Some one dropped of something at the door. I opened and saw a package. I wasn't expecting anything, I didn't order anything online. 
Opened the packet :


Nice slippers to keep my toes warm!. 

Who bought it for me? There was no clue.

Then I remembered, my daughter was asking me about my shoe size before. Hummmm! she might bought it, Since my hubby said he didn't buy it for me. 

Yup! she did it! what a cutie gift!



It fits nicely and I love the feel! She bought it from "Designer shoe Warehouse". They give discounts if you sign up with email. 
I will not be compensated if you click and buy from there.




 

Bindu

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message to let me know you were here