Pages

Monday, September 18, 2023

Crochet a simple pouch

Today I thought about making a small purse  This is an easy beginner friendly crochet idea  

Make a length of chains, whatever width you want  


Make a dc(double crochet) on the 3rd chain from the hook. 

Continue to make dc on all the chains

At the end chain make 2 more dc and continue to the other side of the foundation chain


Continue crocheting till you reach the bottom of the first dc.  Make 2 more dc there. Then go on top of the first dc to continue with dcs  

To make the handle, I made 11 chains, skipped 11 dcs and made dc on the 12th dc and continued to make second handle on the other side. I Continue making dcs and dcs on the handles. You can make 2 or 3 rows. Cut the yarn and weave the ends! 



That is it.  A small crocheted bag is ready 

Here is another one:


You can embellish this with beads or embroidery. Wouldn’t you like to get a gift card or small gifts in such a handmade pouch!!!

Bindu

3 comments:

  1. that is so cute and looks easy enough I might be able to do it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice. My adventures with yarn this week was untangling and rewinding into a ball after my puppy entertained himself with some new yarn. Just like a child --always investigate when there is quiet in the house.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message to let me know you were here