Pages

Tuesday, May 16, 2023

Happy spring!


It is half of May already!

There are flowers everywhere. 


The lavish pink blooms are really show-stopping. Is it a female thing to love pink?

I did a good-for-nothing embroidery yesterday. 



The book "Jorful Stitching" shows many wonderful stitched patterns. the photos were unique as well as inspiring.  It encourages the readers to fill out the motif with different stitches to create a textured surface. My experiment here is less pretty than the pictures in the book.  I should take it as a practice piece, right?

Enjoy the spring flowers!

 

Bindu

5 comments:

  1. Spring flowers are so welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah but frost warning tonight. 😲😀

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Think of people who already started gardens outside....

      Delete
  3. I just took a walk through my gardens at home to see what is blooming and funny enough only my pink flowers are in bloom right now; I have a few different varieties but they're all pink.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is just lovely! Good work. Yes, May is a lovely time of year.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message to let me know you were here