Pages

Tuesday, May 18, 2021

A Sunday during lockdown

It is already Tuesday. I have few minutes to write about my Sunday.

I also finished my writing on the book blog, about my last read. 

https://booksandbindu.blogspot.com/2021/05/book-no-28-jet-setters.html

 Sunday was nice outside. My hubby and I decided to have a walk.. It was nice to be out. There were so many flowers. 






I don't know the name of all these plants. That is the problem of an immigrant. Hope, someone will help me. 

Bindu

2 comments:

  1. Woefully, I am not great on flower identification myself, Bindu. The second pick flowers look familiar as we had them in our yard when we lived in a home, but I can't recall the name :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful but I'm not good with naming flowers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message to let me know you were here