Pages

Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Flossing : simple thing to be happy

  

 Flossing is a healthy habit for some people. It can be a chore for  others. Doing flossing is simple. It is a thread to go between teeth and to keep the proximal surfaces clean. The feel of floss hugging the tooth is something I like. It tickles the gums a little bit. Then remove the food particle stuck between teeth. 

Wrap it around your fingers and push it between teeth, then pull it out. It is that simpleFlossing is simple. It doesn't require any equipment. Can be finished in two minutes. The benefits are many.

I tried the wax floss before. Didn't like it much. Tried the glide floss. It is very pleasing for me. 

Once you finished flossing, it feels like you did a good thing. It will make you feel happy. It does to me. 

Flossing is a simple everyday thingy. Just do it, to be happy!



 

Bindu

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message to let me know you were here