Pages

Saturday, March 27, 2021

Finish one chore : simple thing to be happy!

Who like to do the chores? Not really my favourite cup of tea.

Still, I do have to do laundry, clean dishes, vacuum the floors.... 

They are the things to be done, and it is life.

This week, I decided to start doing laundry on Friday evening. Didn't give it much thought. 

Took all the dirty clothes to laundry room. Sorted for one delicate load and started it. I let it go and didn't put them on the line when it was done. I rewarded myself to write a blog post instead!

In the morning, I placed that one load on the line. Then started another load and forget about it. Then, went for work. But, made a note to dry it in the evening after work. Sure, I did that. Folded everything and started with the next load of washing. 

While I am writing this one, the washer is still going on. I will dry them tomorrow morning. It gives a feeling of accomplishment. That makes me happy.

It is a simple thing to finish one chore!

It gives a feeling of one thing done well. 

That makes me happy. 

What is the one simple thing you did today that made you happy?


 

Bindu

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message to let me know you were here