Pages

Saturday, January 9, 2021

December 2020 Passive Income



2020 is over. Yes, we are still under lockdown. Covid 19 still controls our daily lives. 

I stayed home from March to June. I received CERB. Stayed on top of finances and didn't accumulate newer debts. 

That being said, let us look on the December passive income. 

The holidays was spent by staying home. I spent my time on learning a course from Coursera. 

Okay, back to money stuff. December was bit better than November. 

I received a total of $737 as passive income aka dividends. Most of which is reinvested. 

I owned shares of RME, rocky Mountain Equipment. The company acquired all of the common shares back. The company delisted on TSX. I got my my money back in my account. Haven't bought anything yet. 

The goal for 2021 is to continue the investments and try to have $1000 per month in passive income. 

What are your goals for 2021? 

Bindu

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message to let me know you were here