Pages

Sunday, October 4, 2020

September Passive income Update

Hello,



It is  October! This year is going to end and we are still in the middle of a pandemic. 

Every one is scared about a second wave of Covid. I am still working! 

With all the PPEs it is harder than before. Yet, it is nice to go to work and see people. 

Coming to the point: I was worried about dividends going down, you know? It is better for September though. 

The combined dividend income aka passive income  from all of our accounts is $1011. All the investments during the year helped us to gain that. It is not making us financially independent yet. It is an achievement though. That is for 1K, I didn't have to work this month. 

By posting this passive income, I am trying to keep motivated to be financially independent before age 60. 

Hopefully, some one out there will read my post and get motivated to save and invest as well. 

Many people think, they need a ton of money to start investing. I can assure you you can start will even $25. To save money, there are tons of ideas on the internet. 

You can start investing with Questrade. (No affiliations here). Keep on investing is like growing a tree. It will give you the satisfaction and peace of mind of passive income!


My passive income is only from investments.  I don't have ideas for monetizing the blog. What you suggest?

Bindu

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message to let me know you were here