Pages

Saturday, September 5, 2020

DIY investing

Hi all,

I stopped doing crafts.

Way too busy with dental assisting now a days.

My goals also changed. 

I started taking care of my own investments. It is getting better every day.

I learn to to stock trading. I learned to do my own RRSP and TFSA. That is pretty cool, isn't it?

No one is more interested about your money than you!

So, my strategy is to do dividend investing.  Will it work? No one knows! 

But for time being I am happy and proud of being my own investment guru.

When you invest money, you want it to grow. You love to see some returns from your investments. You want your money to grow.  

So, why don't you collect some dividends from the companies you invest in?

I learned that all banks offer DIY investment options.

So I registered with my bank to invest in my RRSP.

It is very simple. You can do it online. If you give a call to the help line, the bank will be eager to help you. 

So that is how I did!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message to let me know you were here