Pages

Friday, May 16, 2014

Mixed media greeting card


I was experimenting with paint and stamping.
I really needed to use all things from stash as much as possible. Few blank greeting cards were waiting for my attension. 
With a pin from daughter's collection, I tried to do stamping. 
How can I waste a beautiful paper after stamping on it?
So....

 It gives that pop of red. The foam leaf and flower is from Dollarama. Actually that can be a stamp. But, that is ok because, it looks good on the card
Only problem is after placing everything and drying, the card stock is bending. Now I have to make it straight. May be a little greeting hand written on it...
For a Friday , it is enough I think. 
Happy long weekend !
See you back on Monday.
Bindu Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message to let me know you were here