Pages

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

What is a measurable goal?

 Many people have already said that:
You need to have measurable goals. That is the way to reach your destination.
So, what is the meaning of a measurable goal?
Is it something like, you can count? Is it some thing like, " I want to make lot of money"?
Measurable goal is one which give the answer to questions such as how much, how many, how do I know when I get it et.
So, your goal can I have to write 10 blogposts in a month.
I will have 10 more products ready to ship in 3 months.
I am not sure, can it be "I will have 10 custoemers in two months". But, i guess, you cannot predict how many customers are going to come to you. You cannot control it absolutely. But, you can control and measure what you can do to get that customers.
You can advertise, You can talk to people, you can try different marketing criteria...
Then the end result must be the new customers. So what is it for my Etsy shop?
I am thinking, my photos on the shop needed to be nicer. The older pictures have to be replaced. Then there should be more descriptions.
So to speak, I am not going to make more: But going to work on the listings.
Bindu Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message to let me know you were here