Pages

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Path to Success on Etsy

I am glad that my Brown slender circle scarf is sold. Bethany bought it yesterday.
So my sales till this day is 12. Great achievement for me!!
I am getting a bit more confident about Bindu Designs on Etsy .
I was making thank you cards to go with the shipping yesterday. Created crochet motives and added them to blank cards. Then wrote everything by hand.
Since there are no business cards yet, I cannot add them. Now, is the time to find a creative way to find an alternative to business card. Also, the cloth labels are important. Many people are making them using a printer. But, my laserjet printers are of no use in that matter.

Hope, there will be a way to figure that out. The "Magic of Believing", may be it will work. Let us see....
Bindu Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message to let me know you were here