Pages

Monday, September 17, 2012

Can I think Positively

I am not sure, I am a positive thinker.
Many times I tried to keep me positive on things. sometimes I created goals. The Etsy shop was one of my goals. It made a few sales. Then, I got really frustrated and went back to work.
Then, I came back and made a goal to have 100 items on the shop. It became a reality. I learned that I cannot control the sales and revenue from the shop. So, again i changed my focus and concentrated on the work.
Now, I really really want to experiment with the positive thinking.
So, the goal is to have 200 active items on the shop. Also, the financial goal is to make $1000 income per month.
Even though, I am working out of the home also, I am not making $1000 per month at present. That has to be changed.
I have no control over the hours I can work at the present job. I have no control over the sales on my Etsy shop.
So, I am going to chart my progress on this blog. let us see how it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message to let me know you were here