Pages

Friday, November 3, 2023

Reusable Gift tags

Crochet is a comforting activity for me.

Christmas is coming. Gifts are to be prepared, packed and given.

As part of gift giving, I made a few gift tags.

I madeup a pattern for myself:


Wish, I know how to properly write the pattern…


I used some green Red heart super saver yarn to make them. 

I used only double crochet and single crochet stitches to make them. 

The fun thing is the recipient can re-use them for the coming years! maybe as tree ornaments or just as decorations or greeting cards...

Another one I made using a pattern from desertblossomcrafts.com/. 


I made several of them  You can find the puff stitch pattern online if you want to make . 

Reusing and recycling are good for the planet. Less carbon footprint for us and future generations. 

I am thinking of coming up with ideas for wrapping Christmas gifts with towels or upcycled items. May be using some reusable bags as gift bags... 

what will be your ideas?

If you want to buy the tags, visit Bindudesigns

 

Bindu

6 comments:

  1. Sue got the book that you posted about some time ago, but when she can crochet these days, she is still finishing a big afghan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She finish one project before moving on to another. That is really great!

      Delete
  2. I like the idea of a tag that serves as a bonus gift!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so creative, Bindu.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message to let me know you were here