Pages

Thursday, October 12, 2023

Earrings!


It was a long time before, I was interested in making jewelry. So mNy interesting ideas to work on! Too little time.   

Only so much money can be spent on craft supplies

Now, already bought threads. Already have ear hooks  

So why not make thread earrings, right? 

With a flower made with my own pattern, here come earrings!

I can be a bit too old for these big ones, but a photo will be fine  



I made a bunch of them! 

You, my reader, like one? 

Let me know. I will send you one as a gift! 



Bindu

4 comments:

  1. Very nice looking! How heavy are they?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so cute! They'd make great gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are so pretty and look so nice and light too. I love those teal ones. I'm such a sucker for anything in blue/green tones.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message to let me know you were here