Pages

Monday, September 25, 2023

Eye Candy!

Instagram is a wonderland of information and ideas

I came to see the beautiful crochet by @chris. made.this there. 

That is Chris Norrington! She wrote “Crochet Collage Garden”  

The book cover itself is an eye-candy. 


Don’t you agree with me? 

The book has so many flower patterns! So many leaves to crochet. All written in easy-to-follow instructions. The stitch diagrams are so nicely done. 

It follows UK crochet terms. But don’t worry, the book gives a detailed explanation of stitches in the book. Norrington also explains the embroidery stitches used in the collages as well as how to join flowers and leaves to stems. 

A very beginner-friendly crochet pattern book. Each pattern opens your mind to endless possibilities. 

I love this book! 


 

Bindu

2 comments:

  1. This might be handy for my Sue. I will pass it along.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message to let me know you were here