Pages

Monday, August 28, 2023

Spots : Finally

Dear daughter moved out last week.

I am happy that she is independent.

I am sad that the house feels empty.

We went to see some pets. There I saw a few cats and kittens. 

The ones I was interested in were already on the way to their forever-happy homes.

I found Spts on the Toronto Cat Rescue website. He is cute! He is 5 months old. Yes, he is available for adoption.

I did all the formalities and paid the fees. Now I am his mom!



When he reached home, that was the first photo I took. He wanted to go and explore the house. I let him do that and followed him to be sure he was safe. 

In two days, he became very confident and did his cat things. 

He follows me around sometimes. He is a purring machine. Spots really adopted us! I gave him a baby blanket to have naps.



 

Bindu

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! One out of the nest, another entering!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on an independent child and a new feline member of the family!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message to let me know you were here