Pages

Friday, June 2, 2023

The bad mood

The week is over!

I was having a down feeling during the week.

It is kind of weird though. 

I am getting my energy back. There is no pain from the surgery. It is summer, and i got some plants!

I was feeling like not doing anything.  

I should be happy though. I got a part-time job near home.  So, that is good. Then, Wednesday, I got lot more yarn to crochet. 

So, now the happy mood is kicking in. 

I saw these flowers in the front yard. 

A quick Google search tells the plant is Hawkweed. I cut the flowers, so they won't be making any seeds. 

To get out of the funk, I  stitched the following:


I am thinking of making a small pouch with this fabric. Now, I am making another circle to be on the back of the pouch. 


 

Bindu

3 comments:

  1. We like to think that we are in control of ourselves, but I have come to the conclusion that we can’t help what we feel and when we feel it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You take care! I've been wrestling with anxiety for years now. It isn't easy. Hopefully the season will lift your spirits.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes, it is just good to stop and rest sometimes. Your handwork is lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message to let me know you were here