Pages

Friday, December 24, 2021

I Won!

I love reading books. You might know it already.

I love to read financial blogs too. "My Own Advisor" and "Your Ever growing income" are among the favourites. 

I found Mark's blog in 2016. After studying several personal finance books and blogs, I started DIY investments. "My Own Advisor" is about Financial Independence, Work On Own Terms or #FIWOOT. Who is more interested in your money than you? 


The person behind "Your Ever Growing Income" is Mr Henry Mah. He talks about income investing, i.e. dividend investing. 

He has already published four books. I own two of them already. 

He was doing a giveaway of his new book, "Salary For Life", on his blog. I joined in the contest. I also won the ebook along with four others!

I wanted to buy the book, and it came to me!!



I learned about DRIP or dividend reinvestment plan from him. 

You can also ask him for advice, and in return, he will ask you to donate to Salvation Army. 

Thanks to Mr Henry Mah and his blog! 






 

Bindu


2 comments:

  1. Yay! Congratulations! Happy Holidays, Bindu!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kay. Happy holidays to you as well!

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a message to let me know you were here