Pages

Thursday, July 1, 2021

A party in town

The summer days just started only. But, the days are getting really hot.

I usually walk from the last subway station to my home during summer.  That is just me and my thoughts walking home.

Some days, I tend to be mindful of my surroundings. How many things we see but not really see every day?

Pigeons and other birds near the intersection is not a surprise. some days, they are on the floor looking for food. Some will be having romantic dances. 

This particular evening last week, I saw them sitting on top of a building. 

Are they having a good time there? What are they talking to each other? I kept wondering!

 Armed with my phone, I  catch few shots. But, they are very far to get a nice photo with a phone camera. 



To get that much nearer, I used the zoom on the phone. The birds flying down to sit with their friends create some movement. But, they are on the side. 


I think the second one is better. Any suggestions or tips?

I thought the birds are free of worries and have the freedom to fly. But, actually, are they having a worry-free life? do they have anxiety about having enough for tomorrow? Do they think of death? 

It is nice to imagine it is a party and fun. Isn't it?



Bindu

7 comments:

  1. I don't think they worry. I think they live in the moment and enjoy each other's company. :) :)
    Thanks so much for stopping by and for your prayers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rita for visiting my blog.

      Delete
  2. It looks to me as if that one bird perched on something is somehow giving a speech. Interesting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for pointing it out. Good observation!

      Delete
  3. Thank you for your kind words about my mom. Please send me your email so I can reply directly to your comments. What a great idea to walk the last way home to clear your head. You got some great shots of the birds!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The position of the three flying birds in the second photo is good. I think bids just live in the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've become a regular commenter on my blog. Thank you. I just now found yours and will bookmark it.
    I've not had much luck catching bird photos well. But you may a good try.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message to let me know you were here