Pages

Tuesday, April 13, 2021

What is the relation between Coffee and attitude

 There is a coffee shop -Tim Hortons to be exact-, near my work place. 



That gave me a new habit of having a small coffee after lunch. Because of lockdown, I cannot sit there to have my coffee. 

It is just a small coffee, nothing more. The servers at the counter usually just take the order, and will ask how I am going to pay. Give me my coffee and done with that.

There is one young man there, shows great enthusiasm to take my order. "What can I get you today?" with an eagerness in his voice!

When I made my order, he will be ready to scan my point card (on the phone now). Then, he will tell me how many points I have at the moment. Tim Hortons has a deal of 70 points to get a free coffee. When I accumulated enough points, he will tell me "Your next one will be free. Make it big", with a smile. 

After such a nice interaction, I will be happy to serve my own customers with enthusiasm.

A person's happy attitude is contagious! 

I really want to give that attitude to my clients. 

How a person's attitude affects your day?


Bindu

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message to let me know you were here