Pages

Monday, September 15, 2014

Mixed Media heart greeting cards


Heart is an easy shape to draw. Easy to cut and can be used with so many ideas.
So, here is a blank greeting card , to be used in any kind of situation.

I cut a denim heart,and a patterned fabric heart. I used "Heat N Bond" to join them.
The "L" frame is from patterned paper.
If you like to make one:
Step i. Cut a fabric heart.
Step 2: place the fabric heart on top of the denim and draw a heart slightly larger than your fabric heart.
Step 3. Place Heat N Bond between the two hearts and iron them to fuse together.
step4:Glue the heart to the center of the blank card.
Ste5: cut some patterned paper to make a border (optional)

If you are making one, share it on G+ with me.

Incase you don't have time to make one, but would like to get one,  just head over to my Etsy shop to buy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message to let me know you were here