Pages

Monday, September 15, 2014

Love What You Do: Mixed media wall hanging

Do you all love what you do ?I can tell you, I love what I do most of the time.
I am trying to make it a mixed media wall hanging.
     


It is not finished yet. Needs more of that finishing touches.  It took a lot of time to be the above stage. Oh, I loved every minute of working on it. 

first of all I started with paint. 



It was a blast. I had to wait for it to dry. 

Then I started doing running stitches. Watching TV and doing running stitch was just very pleasing. I even forget to eat in time. Want to see the stitches a bit closely? 


The text I printed out, and cut it out .
Remember the other wall hanging I made for my daughter?

I used the same words. But printed and cut out in different order to make this one. 

I didn't stitched it. But, just used mod podge to paste it on to the fabric. 
It needs a loop to go on the wall. Now, are you getting inspirations to make a mixed media art? 




Bindu

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message to let me know you were here