Pages

Thursday, September 25, 2014

I got Mail!

I got a big parcel on Monday!

A lot of goodies in it.



See the package under the pile? It is so lovely. I am keeping that one too.
Then there are the goodies!!
+JackieP Neal  send me all those wonderful things. The packet also has one set of acrylic paints.

Can you see that music sheet? I wanted one for some time...How did she know????
Then there are a lot of pattered papers, small pictures, and oh my you know I am on cloud nine with all the possibilities.



Those were hidden inside in the ziploc bag. Thank Jackie! 

Jackie has a blog, Creating without Crayons. She is very talented artist. Her projects are really worth to see. She explains clearly how she made her projects. Her blog is very inspiring 


Bindu

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message to let me know you were here