Pages

Friday, September 5, 2014

A sad Friday

Today my daughter texted me:
"I am not stuck by lightning, I am safe..."
I am so thankful to the universe.
A girl from her university is stuck by lightning and passed away. So sad... The young woman with so many dreams just started living in the dorm...
There is another mother is crying over the cruel reality whom I might never see.
Another reminder to just cherish every moment with your kids and to tell them you love them at every possible opportunity.
My heart goes to that mother who has to bury her dear daughter. 
That is the hard thing for any parent: to bury their kids.
I wish, all the strength of the universe will open up for that mother, that family to cope with this tragedy.







Bindu

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message to let me know you were here