Pages

Monday, June 9, 2014

Heart in the Art.



 The heart is made on men's shirt fabric. I did chain stitch outlines along with a stem stitch as the edge. 
Running stitch is done inside to create texture.There are bits and pieces of papers added on the watercolor paper for layering. 
I used acrylic paint. "Reeves" is the brand name. (FYI: I am not paid by the company )

I also used some glitter glue on the heart. In the photo the glitter is not much visible. 
I love to add hearts in my pictures. It is an easy shape to draw. How do you like this one? 
Remember the one I made before, showed in this post?
I am thinking of framing both for myself. 
I decided to leave it as it is, like Arnoldo suggested in the comment. 
Bindu Designs

2 comments:

  1. I love all the stitching you've added to your artwork. Really adds a lot of texture. Love your colors too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Erika. Now it is going to be on the bedroom wall.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message to let me know you were here