Pages

Thursday, May 22, 2014

The Altered Book Art Journal

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

The book is still getting more embellishments.
Remember this post? I covered it with cloth on the front cover.
Now I added a patterned paper on the back. Then Modpodged a handmade doily on it. 

I am going to keep this journal to explore and find myself. 
Since the front cover has a butterfly, I added a flower also. May be I will add some more to colour to it since the fabric is dark brown...
A little more color is not going to hurt... I think. I need to think about it. 
So for now, 

 I started the journaling with these...


Anyway, it is the beginning.... Now, one page at a time... I promise to keep recording everything in this blog too.
Bindu Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message to let me know you were here