Pages

Monday, December 10, 2012

Why the crochet photos are not getting right?

I made few things, including a new scarf. It took a long time to finish the scarf using thin yarns.
Taking a photo of the scarf is the only thing preventing me from listing it. I really really needed someone to model it during the day time.
That is becoming somewhat impossible right now.
Many people told me to have a model to show my scarves and caps. Since, I don't have a volunteer at home for that, it is going to be put off.
Should the pictures taken anyway and list them on the shop?
Should I wait for some one to be willing to take a photo of me wearing it or kind enough to pose for me?
Tough question, but while waiting to find an answer, my shop is not getting more listings and the views are going to suffer.
Seriously, how other people are doing it ?
Bindu Designs




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message to let me know you were here