Pages

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Path to success on Etsy

I was crocheting many many caps. But, didn't wanted to list them separately . Mainly because of the listing fee of 20 cents per each listing. The second reason is the variation feature on the listing. Now I can add the availability of different sizes, colors etc on the listing without writing every extra thing. It is just easy to click option.
Some of the listing tags are changed today. But I didn't take a note of the hearts and views on them. Bad for me, now I have nothing to compare with.
But, I created a table to add my everyday views and favs. Hopefully, that will make a difference.
Started cross linking also. Now, I needed to create a website. May be another page should link to the shop.
Even though the views are above 100 now a days, sales are not coming. I have to find a way to take pictures of the hats and scarves. New section is needed for the shop. When the items are photographed, I have to add the new section.
Twitter is doing great to bring views.

The new listing is for the stripped beanies.
So by today, there are 139 items in the shop. Way more to go... The happy news is 107 admires.


Bindu Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message to let me know you were here