Pages

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Path to success on Etsy.

I have 138 items on Bindu Designs shop. The views are over 100 now a days. The sales are not hitting though.


Before complaining too much about  the sales. let me write down the dream projects.
I love to make another scarf, using granny stitches in stripes. That is a work in progress right now.
The next idea is to make few stockings to give away as gifts.
The next one is to have few nice caps with brims or earflaps and cute applique on them.
Then, I saw a picture of a crochet mannequin head. there is a pattern available too. When I get next order, I am going to buy that pattern.
The Facebook is getting 150 likes. Hopefully, it will stay that way.

For advertising, I need to do some thing. That is the next most important thing on my shop's path to success.



Bindu Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message to let me know you were here